Some tiny adjustments to your normal routine can aid better sleep.
1. Minimise the amount of Light in your room. Invest in good black-out blinds, pull curtains closed completely or invest in an eye mask
2. Limit your caffeine intake. I don't drink any coffee after 1pm in the day. If you find it hard to not drink coffee, replace it with Matcha or Green Tea
3. Leave your phone outside the bedroom. Put your phone on silent and leave it outside the bedroom. Invest in a good alarm clock to wake you in the morning, your phone calls can wait until morning.
4. Drink water before bed. Sip on water throughout the day to ensure you're fully hydrated to aid sleeping patterns.
5. Try burning a Lavender candle, or try a Deep Sleep Pillow Spray like this one from It Works. Myself and a friend tried it recently and loved the effect - it gently soothes you into sleep, and its handy travel size means you can take it wherever you go.
6. Finally, invest in ear plugs. I find them uncomfortable but my sister swears by them. Ear plugs will cancel out any exterior noise so you can focus on sleeping better.